Big Y Consolidated Billing
EFFECTIVE 7/1/2017 (FY18)
1. The process for the remainder of Fiscal Year 2017 will remain the same.
2. Purchase Orders and DV’s will no longer be required for Big Y for Fiscal Year 2018. Do NOT process your Fiscal Year 2018 requisitions to Procurement Services.
3. AP will pay the total consolidated invoice received from Big Y. AP will utilize a Service Billing (SB) to charge the department’s KFS account number.
4. Cards for Big Y
• To prepare for the issuance of cards for FY 18, Big Y and AP will be utilizing a Big Y Card Excel Template to order all cards.
• See the Big Y Card Excel Template & Instructions for further information and access to the Big Y Card Excel Template.
• Once you fill out the Big Y Excel Template, please forward to AP by June 13, 2017 to guarantee receipt of new cards for 7/1/2017. AP will utilize the KFS Number and Big Y Card Excel Template for future SB. AP will send the completed Big Y Card Excel Template directly to Big Y to produce each individual card.
• As students/cards are added, canceled, or replaced, please use the same Big Y Card Excel Template and send to AP.
• The updated Big Y Card Excel Template will be sent by AP directly to Big Y to update or issue new cards as well as update the SB billing information.
5. Service Billing
• Service Billings do not require approval from the department.
• The SB entered by AP will include a zip file attachment that contains the Big Y Summary Cover Letter (Invoice) and all of the receipts per billing week.
To view further details about this billing process, please visit the AP link: Consolidated Billing.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Matthew Kim – Financial Assistant I: firstname.lastname@example.org