Federal Express (FedEx) & United Parcel Service (UPS) Consolidated Billing
EFFECTIVE 7/1/2017 (FY18)
1. If you currently use Central Stores for your shipping needs, please continue with the same process, as this will NOT change.
2. The process for the remainder of Fiscal Year 2017 will remain the same.
3. Purchase Orders and DV’s will no longer be required for FedEx & UPS for Fiscal Year 2018. Do NOT process your Fiscal Year 2018 requisitions to Procurement Services.
4. AP will pay the total consolidated invoices received from FedEx & UPS. AP will utilize a Service Billing (SB) to charge the department’s KFS account number.
5. Service Billing
• A/P will determine the department’s KFS Account Number to charge for FY 18 by matching FedEx & UPS account numbers to current POs and DVs.
• On or before 6/2/2017, A/P will send the results to each FO and Initiator of the PO and DVs to verify and correct, if necessary, the KFS Account Number.
• Please note – Service Billings do not require approval from the department.
• For your convenience, the Service Billing will include a spreadsheet attachment that contains all of the invoice details.
• If you currently receive FedEx & UPS paper invoices, you will no longer receive them for services rendered in FY18. Instead, your invoice detail will be available for you as follows:
• FedEx – At this time, FedEx does not have the functionality for you to view your invoices online under this consolidation feature. We are working with FedEx for the most efficient way for you to view your invoices online. More details will be provided when available from FedEx. In the meantime, the spreadsheet attached to the SB will have all invoice details.
• UPS – For instructions on how to view invoices on the UPS websites, please select the following link:
• Initially, you may receive a paper invoice with an amount due of $0.00 – Do not submit these for payment.
• If you receive any paper invoices with an amount due for services rendered after 7/1/2017, please forward to Kimberly Murphy. Do NOT submit these for payment
To view further details about this process, please visit the AP link: Consolidated Billing.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Kimberly Murphy, Assoc. Director AP and Travel Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Central Stores contact:
Martha Funderburk, Assistant Finance Director, Logistics Administrations: email@example.com