Information from the State Comptroller on proper filing of union travel documents
If you are a classified employee traveling on Union Funds, you must complete the CO-112 form prior to your trip.
You must pay for all expenses and be reimbursed – there is no pre-payment with Union Funds.
Union Travel Reimbursement – CO-17XP-PR
If you have additional questions or problems you may contact Human Resources at (860) 486-3034 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
UCRF or AAUP award funded travel
Application information- https://secure.vprge.uconn.edu/travel_form/login.cfm. Remember that this application is with the University of Connecticut Research Foundation – Not UConn Travel.
Timing – application are required 30 days (or more) before the trip.
- Apply online at https://secure.vprge.uconn.edu/travel_form/login.cfm
- UCRF will send you a preliminary award acknowledging receipt of email
- UCRF will then send an official award notification via email
- Attach award letters to all travel reimbursements using the award Kuali Financial System (KFS) account
- Be sure when using the award funding to follow exactly as it was awarded (air, per diem etc)
For assistance with applying for UCRF funding, please contact the University of Connecticut Research Foundation at (860) 486-3619.
If you have additional questions or problems you may contact the Travel office at (860) 486-2068 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.